The Creative Activism Book shows readers how to use formal innovation techniques for social betterment. The Creative
Activism Book covers problem definition, idea generation, structured
problem solving, idea evaluation, decision analysis,
and the selling of ideas. Social entrepreneurs, activists, nonprofit management people, and anyone interested in socially
responsible business will find helpful advice and information.
You will discover:
1. Proven idea generation techniques
2. Tools for making better decisions
3. Ways to find, steal, and adapt valuable
4. Tools for gaining a better understanding of your challenge
5. Tools for designing and selling social innovations
An eight-part creative activism strategy
7. The four principles of powerful and effective social innovation
Mr. Davis holds a Ph.D. in sociology. His business ideas and social innovtions, developed over several years are posted
on several Web sites. Many of those ideas resulted from using the principles and techniques described in The Creative Activism
Book. He has taught sociology, worked as a VISTA at a nonprofit organization, and done public policy research.
With the right thinking tools you can change the world.
Available in September from Booklocker.com