Does your nonprofit need to:
- Persuade people to donate money, services, or products?
- Convince people to change their behavior?
- Recruit volunteers, clients, and program participants?
- Generate lots of new Web content?
- Sell things to generate income?
Email and web pages that solicit funds or signatures, or try to promote behavior changes get better results
when you employ certain writing techniques. You can hone your wriitng skills by taking classes or studying authors who
specialize in the teaching of persuasive writing. Or, you can hire someone to do the writing for you.
That is why you are visiting this site. You are looking for someone who knows how to write fundraising letters (and Web
content!) and other materials that nonprofits need to be effective:
- Web copy that sells ideas
- Email messages that get donations
- Web and email communications that build relationships with donors
- Informative articles and blog posts
I can also help you with a crowdfunding effort. Using a Web site to raise money for a specific project is a great new
way to reach donors, with the help of numerous fundraising platforms made for just that purpose.
Know someone else who might be interested in my services? Use the button to send them a message: